The site customerexperiencesociety.com , like most sites, uses small files called cookies that help us improve your browsing experience. This site contains the following detailed cookie information:
- What are cookies and why they are
- What kinds of cookies and how they are used at customerexperiencesociety.com
- Disable cookies in your browser
- Useful links for cookies
- Report Revision
If you disable the cookies we use, it can affect your experience while browsing our site.
1. What are cookies and why they exist
Cookies are small files stored by your Browser on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, and generally the device you browse to & nbsp; & nbsp; customerexperiencesociety.com. Each cookie contains information, such as the name of the website from which it originates, its 'lifespan' (ie how long it will stay on your device), and a value, usually a number. In fact, cookies allow sites to store various anonymous information, such as visitor preferences, or if they have visited the site again. On the customerexperiencesociety.com websites, cookies are used to make it easier for users to navigate the site, to better tailor your interests and needs and improve its use and functionality. For example, when a user visits a web page with open comments, a cookie helps him to link to the comment form. In addition, cookies are used to compile anonymous traffic statistics but also know how you discovered our web pages. These statistics help us to understand how you use our site to improve its structure and content. In any case, we can not verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored exclusively on your own device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), and customerexperiencesociety.com does not maintain any files or databases with your personal data.
When you visit a customerexperiencesociety.com website, the following types of cookies may be created.
- Cookies to improve site performance
- Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics
- Cookies for Google Advertising Features
Then we provide detailed information on each of these types of cookies.
A. Cookies to improve site performance
This type of cookie is used to store your preferences with regard to the tools provided by our site. For example:
- Automatically reconnect with the comment form if you have logged in to your previous visit.
- Which sort of classification you want the comments to appear on.
- Volume when playing audio / video.
B. Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics
Each time you visit the customerexperiencesociety.com websites, anonymous cookies are generated to collect traffic statistics. These cookies are generated by third-party services such as Google Analytics and are used to know:
- if you've visited our site in the past.
- how many unique visitors we have and how often they visit our site.
- the views of each individual web page and our published articles.
- Traffic sources, that is, if our users visit links to other sites, social networks, ad campaigns, search engines (Google, Bing) or come directly to mobilehome.com
Γ. Ad Features of Google Analytics
customerexperiencesociety.com has enabled the following advertising features in Google Analytics, which provides anonymous traffic statistics:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- View reports on the Google Display Network
- Reports for aggregate anonymous demographics and interests, such as age and gender, to better understand who our visitors are.
- Embedded services requiring Google Analytics to collect data through ad cookies and anonymous IDs
- These features allow Google Analytics to collect data about your traffic through the Google advertising cookies ( https: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/ ) and anonymous IDs ( https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/key-terms/#toc-terms-identifier ), in addition to data collected through the basic Google Analytics app.
We do not allow you to personally identify yourself.
You can opt out of the Google Analytics advertising features if you wish. See the available opt-out options from the Google Analytics ad features for your Here browser .
3. Turn off cookies in your browser
Typically, Browsers are configured to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your own Browser not to accept cookies from a specific site, to alert when storing cookies or not accepting any cookies.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for customerexperiencesociety.com, we may not be able to provide you with all the features offered on our site properly. For example, the annotation service will not be able to know if you're signed in, so you may not be able to comment.
To learn more about cookies settings for different browsers, the following links may help you. Alternatively, click on "Help" in your browser or refer to the specific program information.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
4. Useful links to cookies
- Google Ad Settings: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=en
- Managing advertising agency cookies for the U.S.: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Managing advertising agency cookies for the EU: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad -choices
- All About Cookies - http://www.aboutcookies.org
5. Revision of Legal Statement
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this statement. Please refer to the site at regular intervals to check current and new additional information.